greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

10.29.2007

back from AZ

We just got back last night from a family trip out to AZ to visit my brother and his growing family. His wife Jen is due with their second baby in a couple of months. They upgraded to a larger house last year, so I finally got up the guts to drive out (with both kids) to see them and their new house. Matt flew out there after work on Friday and did all the driving on the way back home on Sunday. Yay!

While we were out there, we visited my friend Amber and her two little ones. Here are a few pics of her littlest.











Back at naptime to post more from our trip. :)

No comments: