greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

10.21.2007

Happy 3rd Bday Gigi!

The kids, husband and I blew in to our little friend Gigi's 3rd birthday party this weekend. We were joined by lots of friends and a few leaves (we've got the windy Santa Anas blowing now). With a backyard larger than most city parks, an amazing bubble lady and a bounce house - this party rocked!

the birthday girl
(have you ever seen more perfect curls?)




going crazy over cake



and crazy over the bubble lady




I've been caught!




luke just couldn't get enough...









kind of gives me flash backs to 16 Candles





too cute I can't stand it!



No comments: