greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

11.21.2007

been busy!

Hi everyone,
Sorry for the post slow down. I've been busy trying to make a website for one of my friends/neighbors. Nancy's a painter (now that she's retired from her career in clothes design) and needs an online gallery to showcase her work, so I offered up my limited web design services. Can you believe she said yes? A couple late nights later and we've got something in the works! It still needs a few fancy flourishes and some modifications (like oops... we need to clean up her gallery images), but making lots of progress. And I'm learning a few new things (but mostly relearning a lot of stuff that I'd forgotten). :)

Here's my friend Nancy and her husband. Don't they looks like they're on a great vacation? Nope, that's just normal daily life!


And her site (under contruction and in a temporary location): goubran.com

I hope to be back to post before Thanksgiving, but just in case I don't make it, have a wondeful, wonderful holiday! I'll be chowing down and gearing up for some more holiday photoshoots next week. And I guess I'll need to start doing some holiday shopping!

No comments: