greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

12.17.2007

for Rebecca

Rebecca and I used to work together in our lives B.K. (before kids). The best thing about my old job (making video games), was all the friends I met and kept in touch with (like Rebecca).

Sunday morning, bright and early, Rebecca, her husband and two kids piled into the minivan and headed out my way. We shot at the beach, in my backyard and in my kids' room. And I just have to give my husband Matt some big props for entertaining the kids all weekend so I could take pictures and get some Christmas shopping done. So thank you... I'm pretty sure that puts you on Santa's good list.

Here's just a little sampling... more to come tomorrow.

























No comments: