greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

2.01.2008

jack's first kiss

Well, not quite his first kiss, but the first one I've caught on film anyway.
This is his first little girlfriend Luca. We've been in a playgroup together since the kids were a couple months old, but now that the kids are in school it's gotten tougher to find time to meet up. We happened to be in their 'hood the other day and just stopped by (didn't even have my cell phone to give them a warning). It was so fun getting the kids together and visiting with my friend Elisha (if you need an interior decorator in the LA area... she does great work).




No comments: