greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

4.21.2008

oooo weee... some fun family pics

Remember those pics I posted yesterday of my photographer-friend Adrena's family? Well if you forgot, just scroll down a second. So today Adrena sent me some pics she took of us that she had been editing. This is such fun! I get to see our family, the kids and even me all through someone else's lens. And Adrena did some funky retro looking edits too. Woowee! Thanks lady!


Hey, it's us! How cute is Kaylie with her flower barrette and pink flip flops and Jack in his orange shirt? Matt's looking pretty cute too! Me and my chin (next time just shout "Leno" at me and I'll push it down a bit).







snarky




Woohoo! Might have to save this one for my website (if I ever make one). You can't even tell I have a long torso here! ;) ...though I am holding my lens wrong! shhhh

4 comments:

cindie said...

Y'all are so cute! You're too hard on yourself. You are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog so much!!

Diana

Cheyenne said...

OMG adorable family pics!! And you use the word "snarky" too???

umami photography said...

Ah, thanks for taking a minute to post (or 5 mins... if blogger is acting up). :)

Cheyenne, I don't think I've used snarky in a sentence before and I had to look it up on urbandictionary.com just to make sure I had it right... the work just seemed to fit that scrunched up crazy face K was making.