greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

5.14.2008

out of the office

I'm going to be away from my kids, husband and computer for 3 1/2 days.

Woo hoo!!!


Uh, ahem, I mean woo hoo! ;)


One of my vary favorite friends just had a baby 2 weeks ago. She lives in Cleveland. So what is a girl to do? I borrowed some miles from Matt and am hopping on a plane headed toward the Midwest tomorrow! I don't think I've ever been to Cleveland before. Looks like it's supposed to rain, but that doesn't matter since we'll be inside with the baby all dressed in comfy clothes. And you know I'm bringing all my camera gear and lots of ideas. :)

A big thank you to Grandma Dee and Grandpa John for helping make this trip possible. And a big thank you to Matt, who has been working crazy long hours and will now get to spend a weekend of uninterrupted bonding time with the kids. I'm so sad I'll be missing Jack's first track meet on Sunday, but Matt's promised to video tape it for me.

See y'all soon! I'll be back with some baby pictures. Have a great weekend!

Quick pic of Kaylie from a little field trip last week to have dim sum and visit friends.

No comments: