greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

6.20.2008

just some love for my hubby

My husband Matt works so hard, flying back and forth across the country, working long hours and sacrificing so we can live in this great town and so I can stay home with the kids. The kids and I are heading up to the mountains to meet some other friends, but Matt is on a plane headed this way, and then into the office. Of course he'd rather be camping with us tonight but instead he'll be in our nice comfy bed. Hey wait, what am I doing, taking the kids camping on my own when I could be sleeping in my cozy bed!? Well, off to cover myself in bug spray and eat some spam musubi (I wonder if I covered myself with spam musubi if that would keep the bugs away). Hm... ;)

So just a little love for Matt. See you tomorrow! And try not to buy anything new at Cost Plus while we're gone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY sweet! And Matt, in my opinion, you always have the green light for bringing home new stuff from Cost Plus! I love that place!