greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

7.25.2008

a playdate with my biggest fan

Diana is one of my biggest cheerleaders...and now a good friend. Come on, how could I not love someone who posts on my blog, has a similar love of photography and brings over muffins? And to top it off, she's got a beautiful little pig-tailed daughter named Gracie who is a great sharer. And check out those lashes and ruby red pucker...

Here are just a couple pictures from our playdate yesterday. Thanks again for having us over Diana!

I just left this one as it came out of my camera... I just loved the softness and cool colors.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not just a cheerleader...I am a wanna-be!! Thanks for making the trek all to the way to the Valley on such a hot day! As usual, your shots are BEAUTIFUL and I aspire to achieve half of what you do! My mom was thrilled to see her beloved pup on your site. Now you have two fans from this house!

Next time, we'll hit the beach with Laura and Ava too!

xx, Diana & Gracie

Cheyenne said...

AWESOME picture of Jack!!!!

cindie said...

You need to blow that picture of Jack up! I LOVE that picture!

Anonymous said...

love the picture of Jack, too! How'd you do that? The same effect from your camping trip?

Junella