greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

3.16.2009

kaylie's 3rd brithday blowout.

And by "birthday blowout" I don't mean birthday party. I mean, poor little kaylie got a stomach bug on her birthday. No voice screaming, "I'm going to Disneyland!" for this little supertoiletbowl champion.

Instead of going to Disneyland, we stayed home, rented some dancing Barbie princess movie, made cookies, and ate a birthday bagel for breakfast and a birthday pancake for dinner (modifying the BRAT diet a bit).

Sniffle... my little girl is getting so big (and sassy). Ah, but I love her so.


Picasa SlideshowPicasa Web AlbumsFullscreen

No comments: