greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

12.05.2007

little miss ce-ce

Nope, that's not a fuzzy little squirrel or a cute little finch sitting in the tree, it's Siena, our almost 3 year old neighbor posing five feet off the ground.





Later in the day we took a trip down to beach just in time for sunset. Man, she kept me busy... running around in front of her, behind her, trying to focus, changing settings, jumping up and down, laying on the ground...whew!

At first she played the I-don't-want-my-picture-taken-game.



But then she warmed up a bit (once we told her about the ice cream waiting for her at home).



Then things got a little silly...



and sillier yet.






...and before we knew it, we were playing in the dark!

2 comments:

Alicia C* said...

what a cutie pie. fabulous outfit.

Anonymous said...

H, I need you to come shoot my girls. I have no good pictures of them. You are an amaaazing photographer.