greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

12.02.2007

mom, dad, son and doggie too

I randomly met Danielle and her little boy Mason on the beach a couple months ago, but when she emailed me about taking her family pictures, we had no idea that we had met before. What a fun surprise to find out we already knew each other and that we have a few mutual friends. Anyway, another mom I hope to have lots of playdates with in the future!

Danielle and her husband love black and whites and had some awesome pictures up in their home, so here goes try at some black and whites...


first shot out of the camera (he started off a bit shy, but was very interested in my camera lenses)







the long-haired toddler rocking out with Daddy on the drums!



i love max's (the dog) big smile



aren't they a beautiful family?



and I couldn't resist one color picture...

1 comment:

Alicia C* said...

what a gorgeous family! love the long hair :)