greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

12.26.2007

older kids...yay!

A few days before Christmas, I got to practice on a couple of older girls (1st grade and kindergarden). Wow, it was such a different experience from photographing my toddlers. These girls acutally stood still and posed for me (instead of running away). They were both so sweet and my kids LOVED them.





















My kids who rarely want to be in pictures any more, kept jumping in to play with the girls and pose with them!











mom with her two girls. can you spot the mini me?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's a mini me?