greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

1.02.2008

the sand pipers

We used to have a great playgroup through the MOMS Club that met every Wednesday morning since Jack was a few months old. Now that the kids have their own busy schedules and siblings in many cases, it's been getting harder and harder to meet up (not to mention we all live on opposite ends of town and traffic sucks after 3pm). But this morning we had a little playgroup reunion.

It was so fun catching up with a couple of the moms this morning and it's got me inspired to call up those who didn't make it today.

Just a few pics...

This little guy is the speedist kid on the block (he could probably beat me in a foot race).




One of only two girls in our playgroup...the group had about 7 boys. I hope Kaylie grows some hair like this someday. ;)







And her adorable little brother.



Be back later to post a few holiday and baby pictures!

PS. Happy New Year (or as Kaylie likes to say, "Happy Birthday!")

No comments: