greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

1.03.2008

wooky-wook...

that's what kaylie calls her future boyfriend. ;) Little luke and his big brother jack live across the street from us. Luke and jack are two of our best buds on the block. We do pizza/movie night, nude-ski man (running naked throughout the house after bath time...but don't worry, only kaylie and the jacks do this... not us parents). ;) Anyway, we're so lucky to have such great neighbors and will be very sad when they move out of the country this year to fullfill their dreams of living abroad in Europe. A trip to visit them may actually give us some motivation to take the kids on their first plane ride.

Any hoo... here are some pics of wooky-wook.
















1 comment:

Alicia C* said...

I LOVE all of these. Your best yet!