greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

4.13.2008

girls, girls, girls

I got to do a very special photoshoot yesterday. I'm so excited about it, but will have to give you all the details later... until then, here are a few of my favorites!










Stay tuned... more will be coming!

4 comments:

Cheyenne said...

ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the leopard print... great exposure! One day I hope to be as good as you!!!

PhotographyByCharise said...

GREAT shots Heather! I love that first one!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous shots , gorgeous kids! fantastic!

Alicia C* said...

these are awesome. can't wait to hear all the details.