greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

6.02.2008

1 little, 2 little, 8 little doggies (cont)

Before our trip to Death Valley I had just finished up a photo shoot with 8 doggies. Here are a couple more of the pooches I missed on the first post.



b.v.






the elusive hopper (reason why this pic was taken under the bed) and charlie.

I added some textures to this one... not sure if it works or not...






and some more pics of the other doggies...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER cute!!!

cindie said...

WOW! Love that 2nd to last shot, especially!

Hey, Junella had a baby GIRL!!!!

umami photography said...

Hey cindie!!! I've missed you! Woah, tell Junella congrats for me! EEEEEE! Are they so excited to have a girl? :)

Hi desiree!!! I love all your latest posts...those maternity shots were beautiful! So excited to hear you'll be working with my simi friend. :)