greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

2.16.2009

I'm going to Disneyland! Oh wait, I mean VEGAS!

Disneyland for adults, or as my kids call us, "bosses."
Actually I'm not really a big Vegas fan. I don't gamble, smoke or hang out in strip clubs (for the most part anyway), but I will be attending WPPI (a giant photography nerd fest). I'm hoping to learn some new tricks and maybe even pick up a souvenir or two (a new camera bag maybe?).

My mom flew down to help out with the kids, and whoops, bad planning... instead of the kids being in school for most the time I was gone... turns out they have the week off from school! Sorry Mom! So if you're a local friend, please call and help her out by taking the kids on a playdate. :)

I'll be checking email from my iphone if you need to reach me!

Be back in a few days! Whoo hoo!

And here are a couple more pictures of Zoë and her proud/cool/ gorgeous parents.
Note: to type " ë " on a PC, you hold down the alt key, then type the numbers 137.




No comments: