greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

2.11.2009

oh the lucky parents - 10 week old

Yesterday I photographed the most well-behaved 10 week old. She didn't fuss for a second during our session. When I arrived she was finishing up her nap. She quickly awoke in good spirits and then she let us dress her, do tummy time and take a zillion photos. Yay Zoƫ! And yay me for figuring out how to make an umlaut on the keyboard (while holding down the alt key, type 0235).

Erin and TJ, it was great getting to spend the morning with you and I look forward to seeing you guys again soon!

Here are a few of my favorites...

not too shabby for a girl who doesn't like tummy time

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, that hair is priceless!!!