greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

8.01.2009

two little boys, a fluffy white dog and a patient pair of parents

When I saw this painting on their wall, I knew we had to find a way to get it into a photo. Yay! game: Where's Waldo? Can you find the dog hidden in this picture?





guard dog







up up and away!




big brother... was not giving up those Lightening McQueen and Sally cars, but look how happy they make him! Or maybe Daddy throwing him up in the air is what's putting the smile on his face.










little bro. love that red hair!!!




3 comments:

amy said...

gorgeous shots. love the collage.

Cheyenne said...

OMG, those eyes are gorgeous.....GREAT shots Heather!! I hope to one day be as good as you!!!!

Patti said...

Adorable!