greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

11.07.2009

mini holiday session

Whoops, looks like I forgot to post this on my blog... I just had it on my facebook fanpage.
I've got 1 opening tomorrow at 9:45am for a mini holiday session.
9:45-10:15am!



The holiday are upon us - Halloween festivals, costumes, turkeys, decorations, holiday cards, presents...
Feeling overwhelmed? I can help! I'll take 30 minutes of your day to capture your family (or just your kids if you're camera shy). I can put together a holiday card for you that will get raves from all your friends. And I can help you create gifts for you family (no, I won't knit them a hat...I just make newborn hats lol), but I will help you with an album or gift ideas for the family.

I'm pretty booked up for the rest of the year, but I've decided to do one day of mini sessions since I've gotten so many calls this week.

30 minute session (perfect for little kids who can't sit still long anyway)
Online gallery of appx 15-30 images.
2 digital files and a 5x7 print of each image.

You can take your digital files to have cards made on your own (inababycarriage.com, tinyprints.com, costco..) or I can have cards made and printed for you using any of the images from your session.


Added... there's a chance I may open a couple more sessions on Sun Nov 15th. Let me know if you are interested!

Happy Holidays and stay healthy!

No comments: