greetings from sunny (and foggy) los angeles, ca


Hi, I'm heather. I like taking pictures. I take a lot of them. I stay up way too late. I wake up with my kids way too early (for me). Though slowly I'm learning that sleep is good.

I love photographing newborns, toddlers, kids (I've got two of my own), families, pets...you name it! Large groups and weddings make me way too nervous, but I'd be happy to refer you to other photographers in the area.

I love to hear your comments, so feel free to add to my blog by posting. Having a hard time remembering "umami?" Well, I wanted a name that would be easy to remember, spell and find, but apparently I did none of that, so if you'd like to get emails when I post, just add your email to the "subscribe here" box... you'll be the first to find out when I'll be offering mini sessions and other specials!

have a happy day... heather

6.17.2009

welcome to the neighborhood nico! || family photographer pacific paliasdes

I took some photos of John and Marcia's weimaraner Max last year and now I'm so happy to have taken their first official family photos with their new daughter Nico - the most beautiful little girl who has one dimple when she makes her huge smile and a growing Buddha belly that rivals the Pillsbury Dough-boy.


see the little dimple?

















the happy family! congratulations!




4 comments:

cindie said...

She's adorable, Heather!

Can't wait to see you. When are you coming up again?

amy said...

very lovely family. love the liv room pix.

The Stevens' said...

Nico looks so cute. I love the one of her peek-a-booing. Oh, and the one of her in the kitchen. You totally capture her.

Audrey said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the shot of her in the kitchen w/ the dog close by....AWESOME!!!